Upon booking a Christmas mini shoot with Elizabeth Orridge Photography, you will in the days following your booking receive an email.
This email will contain a PDF on
- What to expect
- What to wear/bring
- Terms and conditions
- And a detail form to fill out for example. Names and ages of all attending.
Please fill this out asap once the email arrives.
All Christmas Mini Sessions will take place at Elizabeth Orridge Photography Studio:
Elizabeth Orridge Photography
Shop 1a, 27 Pecks Hill
One family per session only:
(One couple and their children only to attend)
- Anyone arriving with an additional family, the additional family will be turned away.
- The sessions are really tight for time, and having two/three families in the room changes the dynamics. The more families = more distractions and the less time per family.
No spectators allowed.
- Only people being photographed are able to enter the Studio for mini shoots.
- If you are 10mins late, your session will be automatically cancelled and no refund will be offered
-£60 for 4 digital images (not physical prints)
Emailed to you within 7-10 days of your shoot.
- £150 for all good images (up-to 15 images)
Emailed to you within 7-10 days of your shoot
- £30 deposit is taken to secure your shoot slot (booked on website)
- £30 payable on the day of your shoot, at the end of your session
Cash or bank transfer only
Additional payment if you wish to upgrade your package on the day
- no refunds for deposits or payments.
- all images are digital
- Images edited and sent will be chosen by the photographer.
- Images are not to be edited by anyone but Elizabeth Orridge herself.
- the photographer retains the copyrights to the images
- The clients are allowed to use their images for personal use only
- The Images that result from the Christmas mini sessions 2021, are not allowed to fall in the hands of another business, as this is a different copyright law, and that business would be approval from Elizabeth Orridge to use the images for business purposes/advertising/social media material.
- businesses found using images without consent, will be asked to remove immediately or pay an invoice to carry on using the images.
- If you or your family has any symptoms of coronavirus, please do not attend. For the safety of the other families
Covid on arrival:
- You will be asked to remove shoes
- You will have your temperature taken and anyone with a high temperature, will be asked to leave
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands
Covid, your photoshoot:
- all surfaces are cleaned in-between families
- Photographer will keep her distance where possible
- If photographer becomes covid positive, all sessions will be cancelled.